Friday, December 19, 2008

Oklahoma Pictures

I'm on Day 6 in Oklahoma with a total riding time of 12 hours and 48 minutes. It doesn't look like I'm going to make my 8 day goal of 20 hours, but I'm still doing pretty well. I'm starting to get pretty tired, but my early New Year's resolution for 2009 is to not be so terrified of overtraining. Plus, next week is going to be very light with Monday being consumed with driving and Wednesday and Thursday being consumed with holiday festivities.

Since today was the first day since Sunday that I haven't had to wear lobster gloves to ride, I decided to snap a few pictures.


Stonewall High School, my alma mater.

My bike laughing at me when I showed it where I used to play softball.


My awesome home town. Yes, that's pretty much the whole thing.

No comments: