Thursday, October 16, 2008

Also...



Last night, I was struck by the sudden urge to watch my favorite endurance racing movie, albeit not endurance mountain bike racing. I supposed 24 Solo is the lone competitor in that category and while I enjoyed it, I already knew what happened before I watched it, so there wasn't a lot of suspense. I wanted to find a clip from Hildalgo where his "pit crew" chief tells him how hard the race will be and that "men go mad". Oh well, this was the best thing that You Tube produced.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you race cross this weekend?

Lindsay Hall-Stec said...

My next race(s) are the US Grand Prix races in Louisville on both Saturday and Sunday. It's exciting because it's such a big race, but I'm not excited about having to leave at 5:15 both mornings. Prestigious races basically mean that Cat 4 people have to race really early.